We’ll help you find dedicated occupational health and well-being professionals anywhere in the UK
Cheviot are specialist occupational health recruiters. We know the market for OH professionals, we know the occupational health and well-being sector, and we know the wider industry.
Many of our consultants have worked directly within the sector as healthcare professionals. We maintain close contacts with industry sources, professional interest groups and key decision-makers. The insight this gives us into what will or won’t work for our clients is unique.
Our expert inside knowledge is combined with the extensive network of candidates we’ve built over many years to give our clients an immediate recruitment advantage. Every day, we’re adding to our candidate databases and refreshing our knowledge of their ambitions. As you’d expect from a first-class recruiter, we’re also using the very latest and best digital identification and search techniques to reach even more candidates.
We work closely with you to understand your business needs, define your objectives and set the right goals. This collaborative working matches our skills with yours to find the right candidates for important roles. If you have a fast, short-term need or you’re planning a wider, fuller recruitment, we will deliver first-class personal support by a dedicated named consultant all through the process.
Take a look at some of the roles we recruit for.View roles
What we offer our clients
- An industry-leading database of high-quality, committed candidates nationwide.
- Far-reaching sources in the health sector and extensive professional contacts.
- A multi-disciplinary team of recruitment professionals, qualified nurses and occupational health specialists.
- A choice of enthusiastic candidates, with strong experience, training and qualifications.
- Risk-free engagement – no fee if we don’t place a candidate.
- Cost-free publicity – advertising your vacancies in the best trade magazines and websites.
- Full, pre-interview checks on qualification and professional membership checks by our expert assessors.
- Confirmation of references and permission to work.
- A named recruitment consultant providing regular progress reports and a daily source of support.